An Experienced Offshore Catering Supplier That You Can Depend On
OSSA is a United States-based company located in Youngsville, Louisiana. OSSA is the acknowledged leader in providing high quality catering services to the oil & gas industry both onshore and offshore; as well as, other areas of industry. OSSA carefully recruits and trains their employees extensively . Simply put, we are the best at what we do because we listen to our customers and plan our work with overall safety always in mind.
OSSA has an ever-growing family of employees on job assignments in many areas of the United States and in other parts of the world in a multitude of varying job categories. OSSA is always looking for new employees who are experienced, highly motivated and prefer working as a team.
Our Commitment to Our Customers
OSSA is committed to the continual pursuit of maintaining the highest standards of health, safety, security, and environmental performance. It is the policy of OSSA to always maintain compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and to conduct our operations in a manner that promotes safe work practices and avoids risk to our employees and the natural environment. OSSA implements a series of comprehensive and required training programs; as well as, internal controls in order to achieve the goals of this policy statement.
OSSA’s objectives are:
- To conduct our operations incident free with minimal risk to personnel and the environment.
- To seek continuous improvement in regards to Health, Safety, Security, and the Environment (“HSSE”)
- To build and maintain the strongest safety culture possible within OSSA and for all of our operations.
- To achieve complete customer satisfaction by conforming to all mutually agreed upon HSSE requirements while protecting the well-being of all personnel, all assets, and the natural environment; all of which can be achieved through understanding and applying defined business practices, complying with established HSSE standards, and implementing continual improvements. Paramount attention will be given to safety and achieving error free processes, products, and services.
To achieve the above stated objectives, OSSA shall:
- Consult and respond openly to our employees, customers, and contractors in regards to any health, safety, security, or environmental issues that may arise.
- Report our performance openly and recognize those employees of OSSA who contribute to improving our HSSE performance.
- Provide a suitable and sufficient training facility to ensure we have a technically competent staff trained in the most current HSSE processes and procedures available.
- Participate in risk management, loss control, and monitoring process; both internally and with our customers to ensure our HSSE Management Systems are functioning correctly and that all hazards and risks have been assessed and properly mitigated.
- Expect others who work with us to maintain that same high level of HSSE performance we demand from ourselves and support OSSA’s commitment to HSSE in all aspects.
Areas of Operations
Gulf of Mexico (GOM), USA
- Onshore & Offshore with the Oil & Gas Industry
- All other industries that need remote catering
- James “Jim Bob” Moncrief
- Martin Driscoll
- Melanie Rodriguez
- Jennifer Hauck
- Barbara Moncrief, PHR